The first increment plan was completed in 2017. The Plan's purposes include:
- Providing guidance and a framework for Lower Platte River Basin Coalition members to develop water use policies and practices that contribute to the protection of existing surface and groundwater uses, while allowing for future water development.
- Assisting in the development and maintenance of a water supply and use inventory, based on the best available data and analysis.
- Providing consistency and information for incorporation into individual NRD Integrated Management Plans.
- Appendix A, ILCA
- Appendix B, Facilitation & Coordination
- Appendix C, Basin Accounting
- Appendix D, Existing SW and GW Controls
- Appendix E, Existing Data and Data Collection
- Appendix F, Conjunctive Management (1 of 3)
- Appendix F, Water Banking (2 of 3)
- Appendix F, Excess Flow (3 of 3)
The second increment was initiated in 2021 with a focus on the following elements:
- Update the analysis of Basin supplies and uses using the basin-wide accounting method
- Complete the allowable depletions analysis and determine allowable new depletions by NRD for the second increment (including carryover from the first increment)
- Review the Plan's goals, objectives, and action items and update as necessary
- Consider the appropriateness of the five-year increment duration.
- Second Increment Basin Water Management Plan
Annual Basin-Wide Plan Reports
2023 Annual Reports of 2022 Activity for the Lower Platte River Basin-Wide Plan
2022 Annual Reports of 2021 Activity for the Lower Platte River Basin-Wide Plan
2021 Annual Reports of 2020 Activity for the Lower Platte River Basin-Wide Plan
2020 Annual Reports of 2019 Activity for the Lower Platte River Basin-Wide Plan
2019 Annual Reports of 2018 Activity for the Lower Platte River Basin-Wide Plan
2018 Annual Reports of 2016 & 2017 Activity for the Lower Platte River Basin-Wide Plan