Municipal Groundwater Transfers
The Director of Natural Resources may grant and administer permits to public water suppliers: (a) To locate, develop, and maintain ground water supplies through water wells or other means and to transport water into the area to be served; and (b) to continue existing use of ground water and the transportation of ground water into the area served.
Nebraska Revised Statutes Sections §§46-638 to §§46-650 shall be known and cited as the Municipal and Rural Domestic Ground Water Transfers Permit Act.
- Municipal and Rural Domestic Ground Water Transfer Application
- Application to Transfer Ground Water to an Adjoining State
- Petition to Contest a Preliminary Determination of Nonuse for Municipal Ground Water Transfer Permit
- General Public Notice Page
- Notice of Hearing
- Notice of Applications Filed
- Instructions for Responding to the Notice of Application
- Notice of Preliminary Determination of Nonuse