Industrial Groundwater Transfers
The Legislature finds and declares that a permit system is necessary to protect Nebraska's ground and surface water resources and existing water users in situations where industrial users withdraw significant quantities of ground water from the aquifers of the state and in situations where such ground water is transferred from the water well site for use at another location.
Nebraska Revised Statutes Sections §§46-675 to §§46-690 shall be known and cited as the Industrial Ground Water Regulatory Act.
- Industrial Ground Water Transfer Application
- Application to Transfer Ground Water to an Adjoining State
- Permit to Withdraw, Transfer, and Further use or Reinject Ground Water for Geothermal Resource Development and Production
- General Public Notice Page
- Notice of Hearing
- Notice of Applications Filed
- Instructions for Responding to the Notice of Application
- Notice of Preliminary Determination of Nonuse