NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING
OF THE LOWER PLATTE RIVER CONSORTIUM
The Lower Platte River Consortium consisting of The Lower Platte South Natural Resources District, Lower Platte North Natural Resources District, Papio-Missouri River Natural Resources District (collectively, the Platte Basin NRDs), the City of Lincoln, the Omaha Metropolitan Utilities District, and the Nebraska Department of Natural Resources (Department) hereby provide notice that a public meeting of the Lower Platte River Consortium will be held on Thursday, November 17, 2022, at 10 a.m. Central Time at the M.U.D. Platte West Facility, 21212 Q Street, Elkhorn, NE 68022.
The Lower Platte River Consortium’s purpose is to create a cooperative body to assist the Platte Basin NRDs, the City of Lincoln, the Omaha Metropolitan Utilities District, and the Department with evaluating long-term water supplies available to the Lower Platte River subbasin for enhancing streamflow and/or aquifer storage to support sustainable public water practices.
An agenda of the meeting is being kept continually current and is available for public inspection during normal business hours at the offices of the Platte Basin NRDs, the City of Lincoln, the Omaha Metropolitan Utilities District, and the Department and at the following website: www.dnr.nebraska.gov. Please refer to the websites and phone numbers listed below for further information. Draft Agenda Lower Platte River Consortium, Nov. 17, 2022
- Lower Platte South NRD: http://www.lpsnrd.org or phone (402) 476-2729;3125 Portia St., Lincoln, NE 68521
- Lower Platte North NRD: http://www.lpnnrd.org or phone (402) 443-4675; 511 Commercial Park Rd., Wahoo, NE 68066
- Papio-Missouri NRD: http://www.papionrd.org or phone (402) 444-6222; 8901 S 154th St., Omaha, NE 68138
- City of Lincoln: http://www.lincoln.ne.gov or phone (402) 441-7171; 555 S 10th St., Lincoln, NE 68508
- Metropolitan Utilities District (M.U.D.), Omaha: https://www.mudomaha.com or phone (402) 554-6666; 7350 World Communications Dr., Omaha, NE 68122
- Department: http://www.dnr.nebraska.gov or phone (402) 471-2363; 245 Fallbrook Blvd, Suite 201, Lincoln, NE 68521
Individuals with disabilities may request auxiliary aids and services necessary for participation by contacting Ryan Kelly at the Nebraska Department of Natural Resources, 245 Fallbrook Blvd, Suite 201, Lincoln, NE 68521, telephone (402) 471-1080 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.