NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING
OF THE PLATTE BASIN COALITION
The Central Platte Natural Resources District, North Platte Natural Resources District, South Platte Natural Resources District, Tri-Basin Natural Resources District, Twin Platte Natural Resources District (collectively, the Platte Basin NRDs), and the Nebraska Department of Natural Resources (Department) hereby provide notice that a public meeting of the Platte Basin Coalition will be held in person on Tuesday, October 4, 2022 at 1 p.m. Central Time at the Twin Platte NRD Office, Great Western Bank Center, 111 South Dewey Street, North Platte, NE 69101.
The Platte Basin Coalition’s purpose is to create a cooperative body to assist the Platte Basin NRDs and the Department with resource management and efficient implementation of the basin-wide management plan and the individual integrated management plans for the over-appropriated area of the Platte River Basin.
An agenda of the meeting is being kept continually current and is available for public inspection during normal business hours at the offices of the Platte Basin NRDs, the Department, and at the following website: www.dnr.nebraska.gov. Please refer to the websites and phone numbers listed below for further information.
- Central Platte NRD: http://www.cpnrd.org; phone (308) 385-6282; 215 Kaufman Avenue, Grand Island, NE 68803
- North Platte NRD: http://www.npnrd.org; phone (308) 632-2749; 100547 Airport Road, Scottsbluff, NE 69363
- South Platte NRD: http://www.spnrd.org; phone (308) 254-2377; 551 Parkland Drive, Sidney, NE 69162
- Twin Platte NRD: http://www.tpnrd.org; phone (308) 535-8080; 111 S Dewey Street, North Platte, NE 69101
- Tri-Basin NRD: http://www.tribasinnrd.org; phone (308) 995-6688; 1723 Burlington Street, Holdrege, NE 68949
- Dept. Natural Resources: http://www.dnr.nebraska.gov; phone (402) 471-2363; 245 Fallbrook Blvd., Suite 201, Lincoln, NE 68521
Individuals with disabilities may request auxiliary aids and services necessary for participation by contacting Ryan Kelly at the Nebraska Department of Natural Resources, 245 Fallbrook Blvd., Suite 201, Lincoln, NE 68521, telephone (402) 471-1080 or e-mail email@example.com.