To use and view the documents on this page, you will need an Adobe(R) Acrobat(R) Reader which is available free from the Adobe Web Site
Note: Well Registration fees as of July, 2011
- $70 for wells that are designed and constructed to pump 50 gallons per minute or less.
- $110 for wells that are designed and constructed to pump greater than 50 gallons per minute.
For assistance on any Well Registration Forms contact us at (402) 471-2363. Please ask for Groundwater and we will be happy to assist you with completing the forms.
Well Registration Forms
- Water Well Registration
- Notice of Change of Ownership/Water Resources Update Notice
- Notice of Water Well Decommissioning
- Water Well Registration Pump Installation and Construction (Pump Installers/Well Contractors Only)
- Water Well Registration Modification (Owner's Use Only)
- Nebraska Online Water Well Service Agreement for online registration (For well contractors only)
- Owners Certification of Intent to Decommission or Modify the Original Well (Owner's Use Only)
- Water Well Registration - NRD Approved (NRD's Use Only)
- Water Well Registration: Geologic Materials Logged
- Water Well Registration: Grout and Gravel Pack
- Water Well Registration: Well Construction Continuation Form; Casing & Screening
Ground Water Transfer Permit Application Forms
- Industrial Ground Water Transfers Permit
- Municipal and Rural Domestic Ground Water Transfers Permit
- Permit to Withdraw, Transfer, and Further use or Reinject Ground Water for Geothermal Resource Development and Production
- Permit to Transfer Ground Water to Adjoining State
- Special Permit to Drill a Water Well Without Regard to Minimum Statutory Spacing
- Contest of Preliminary Determination of Nonuse for Municipal Ground Water Transfer